PDA

Ver la versión completa : Hola. Soy nuevo a foro, y soy de Inglaterra y hablo no mucho Espanol

tara w
25/10/2007, 11:07
Lo siento para mi Espanol fatal!:icon_confused:

No hablo much Espanol. Es alguien aqui habla Ingles?

Si no, no importa yo proba habla in Espanol!

Tengo un AC Rollerteam Maxi 7 para 2 semanas, y bibo cerca de Malaga. Tengo Marido y dos ninos (chico 11, chica 15). Mi ninos habla mucho mas Espanol de mi porque soy muy vieja! :icon_wink:

LOLO
25/10/2007, 11:31
Welcome Tara!!
never mind,if your spanish level isn´t too high:icon_wink:
Here you'll improve it,talking with spanish people! I'm in Madrid,actually.With my wife and two children(a 4 years boy & a 2 years girl). Surely you'll find here good friends to travel with.Anyway,you are living in a wonderful place...:icon_flipi:
Kind regards from Móstoles(Madrid):icon_yes:

LOLO
25/10/2007, 11:34
...sorry, my Motorhome is a Challenger Genesis 49.

tara w
25/10/2007, 11:41
Thank you for your prompt reply Mostoles!:icon_biggrin:

We bought our MH from a friend in the UK who bought it new from Germany a few months ago (it is only four months old) and he did not like the left hand drive, so sold it to us at a cheaper price.

We are trying to re-matriculate it here in Spain, but it is proving very difficult and very expensive!

We have lived here for four years, my children speak fluent Spanish and my husband and I speak more Spanish than I can write! It is indeed very beautiful here, and the Spanish people have been very kind to us. We love it here.

Again, thank you for responding to my message. I thought perhaps no one would. :icon_yes:

Fransolo
25/10/2007, 12:00
hai! Tara.How are you,My name is Frank,I from Barcelona.
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_flipi:

LOLO
25/10/2007, 12:00
you should have more faith...:icon_biggrin: I' sure you'll get more answers!
Sadly, I don't know the way to re-matriculate your MH in Spain,but if you ask it,surely someone will.

diana
25/10/2007, 12:26
Welcome tara:icon_yes:

Rhiguera
25/10/2007, 12:29
Bienvenida al foro.

tara w
25/10/2007, 12:44
Muchas gracias para bienvenida a todo responder :icon_biggrin:

tara w
25/10/2007, 12:49
The law for re-matriculation in Spain has apparently recently changed and is causing problems for me.

We only bought an AC from a different country because it was so much cheaper there, next time I will buy Spanish!!

I am looking through the files on this forum, and it seems I have to pay 12% importation tax also. On a AC that cost nearly 40,000 Euros, that is a lot of money to pay. :icon_sad:

My children want to visit Isla Magica in Sevilla this weekend, but I have no insurance yet because it is still on UK plates and will cost more than 1000 to ensure with no refund possible when re-matriculated. A dilemma!

What we saved buying in another country we will end up paying in taxes and fees. It is my fault for not understanding the law better, but until you research the law you do not know these things. Not good if you buy a AC very quickly.

Thank you all again for your kind welcome.

Tara :icon_smile:

kimicamp
25/10/2007, 13:12
:icon_yes: ¡¡¡Wellcome Sara¡¡¡.Nice to meet you.-Regards from Spain.-

albertoydani
25/10/2007, 13:17
Bienvenida al foro.

pepersland
25/10/2007, 13:52
hello, y bienvenidos desde Sabadell-Barcelona

universitis
25/10/2007, 16:00
Hola, bienvenidos al foro desde Alcalá de Henares.

Un saludo

kosia
25/10/2007, 16:17
Bienvenidos al foro.

Jordi Carreras
25/10/2007, 16:21
Bienvenida al foro.
Jordi

mirembe
25/10/2007, 17:01
hello, wellcom sara, saludos y bienvenida

Van
25/10/2007, 18:10
Hello, Tara w.

Wellcome from Cantabria

Van

robemkro
25/10/2007, 19:05
Hy Tara, Welcome to Spain. I am not Spanish either. I do believe that if you are British, you may legaly use a British registered Car or Van in Spain .In Marbella you will find plenty of lawyers( Also British) who could inform you. Do not forget to ask around in Gibraltar where they know perfectly the Spanisn law. Good luck. Hope to see you some day around Malaga.:icon_yes:

tara w
25/10/2007, 21:17
Hi there, thanks for your reply.

As residents of Spain, we can only legally use our AC for one month before it has to be re-registered. We knew this when we bought it and understood it would be a relatively simple thing to do. Alas it is not!

We want to have Spanish plates (Spain is our home) not British ones.

You can only drive a UK plated vehicle in Spain legally if you are not officially residents.

As we have no wish to be illegal, we hope to be able to change soon.

Regards to you

Tara

manjav
25/10/2007, 21:29
Regards from Salamanca.
I wish you resolve all your problems with your AC quickly

javier .55
25/10/2007, 22:17
Welcome to ac pasion fron Alcala :icon_yes:

mokoloko
26/10/2007, 21:17
Wellkome. I from Bilbao (Basque Country).

anpuma-1
26/10/2007, 23:08
Bienvenid@ al foro
Saludos desde Pucela

César-Lola-3peques
27/10/2007, 15:08
Hi Tara¡ I´m from Valencia, my name is Lola. We have three children: the oldest is 9 (a boy),the middle is 8 (another boy) and the youngest is 6 (a girl). We are addicted to travel with motorhome(MH) and all of us enjoy a lot. Besides, we usually go out every weekend.Although there are some times that we stay at home. That´s why my husband have told me that you have just written a message (I strongly believe that I need to practise my English).
It´s a pity what is happening to you with the re-matriculation. I hope you will managed to solve it. Whatever you need, you can ask me.I´ll try to help you. Kisses , Lola.
My husband is asking me why you have to re-matriculate the MH instead of simply come the MH here as another tourist.

Neus
27/10/2007, 18:43
Welcome Tara!!
Here you'll improve it,talking with spanish people! I'm in Madrid,actually.With my wife and two children(a 4 years boy & a 2 years girl). Surely you'll find here good friends to travel with.Anyway,you are living in a wonderful place...:icon_flipi:

Añadir traducción por favor..................
Soy una inculta que solo habla castellano, catalán y francés :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Gracias ¡¡¡

Neus
27/10/2007, 18:52
Hy Tara, Welcome to Spain. I am not Spanish either. I do believe that if you are British, you may legaly use a British registered Car or Van in Spain .In Marbella you will find plenty of lawyers( Also British) who could inform you. Do not forget to ask around in Gibraltar where they know perfectly the Spanisn law. Good luck. Hope to see you some day around Malaga.:icon_yes:

Ruego una traducción.............
Disculpar mi incultura, pero solo hablo tres idiomas.........castellano, catalán y francés :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Thank you........ Gracias ¡¡¡

Neus
27/10/2007, 19:00
Hi Tara¡ I´m from Valencia, my name is Lola. We have three children: the oldest is 9 (a boy),the middle is 8 (another boy) and the youngest is 6 (a girl). We are addicted to travel with motorhome(MH) and all of us enjoy a lot. Besides, we usually go out every weekend.Although there are some times that we stay at home. That´s why my husband have told me that you have just written a message (I strongly believe that I need to practise my English).
It´s a pity what is happening to you with the re-matriculation. I hope you will managed to solve it. Whatever you need, you can ask me.I´ll try to help you. Kisses , Lola.
My husband is asking me why you have to re-matriculate the MH instead of simply come the MH here as another tourist.

Vuelvo a solicitar una traducción...............
Ruego en nombre de todos aquellos que no dominamos el idioma inglés una breve traducción al castellano :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Gracias ¡¡¡

Neus
27/10/2007, 19:02
Welcome...........Bienvenida.........Tara :icon_yes::icon_yes::icon_yes:

César-Lola-3peques
28/10/2007, 02:14
Vuelvo a solicitar una traducción...............
Ruego en nombre de todos aquellos que no dominamos el idioma inglés una breve traducción al castellano :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Gracias ¡¡¡
César me dice que se está solicitando traducción y ...ahí va (lo siento no pensé en vosotros, es que me entusiasmo con la otra lengua).....
Hola Tara¡ Soy de Valencia, me llamo Lola. Tenemos tres niños:..........................Somos adictos a viajar con autocaravana (AC) y disfrutamos mucho. Además, salimos habitualmente cada fin de semana. Aunque algunas veces nos quedamos en casa. Como este finde, por eso my marido me ha dicho que acabas de escribir un mensaje (creo firmemente que necesito practicar mi inglés).
Es una pena lo que te está pasando con la re-matriculación. Espero que consigas solucionarlo. Para lo que necesites, aquí estoy. Intentaré ayudarte. Besos, Lola.
Mi marido me pregunta que Porqué tenéis que re-matricular la AC en lugar de traerla aquí simplemente como otro turista.

LOLO
28/10/2007, 08:35
Welcome Tara!!
¡¡Bienvenida Tara!!
no te preocupes,si tu nivel de español no es muy alto:icon_wink:
Aquí lo podrás aumentar,hablando con gente española.Ahora estoy en Madrid.Con mi esposa y dos niños(un chico de 4 años y una chica de 2). Seguro que aquí encuentras buenos amigos para viajar.De cualquier forma,vives en un sitio maravilloso...:icon_flipi:
Cordiales saludos desde Móstoles(Madrid):icon_yes:

(P.D. Perdona Neus)

LOLO
28/10/2007, 08:41
you should have more faith...:icon_biggrin: I' sure you'll get more answers!
Sadly, I don't know the way to re-matriculate your MH in Spain,but if you ask it,surely someone will.
debes tener más fé...:icon_biggrin: Estoy seguro de que recibirás más respuestas!
Tristemente,yo no sé la manera de rematricular tu Ac en España,pero si lo preguntas,seguro que alguien sí.

Neus
28/10/2007, 15:26
Gracias LOLO.............. :icon_yes::icon_yes::icon_yes:
...........ya sabía que eras un "solete".

Neus.

tara w
28/10/2007, 17:33
Hola Lola,

Gracias para to mensaje!

I want to re-matriculate my MH because we live in Spain and want to drive a motorhome here in Spain, therefore our motorhome should be registered in Spain!

We are not like a lot of British people who are happy to come here and drive illegally, we own our own home here in Spain (legal) our own Spanish car (legal and insured) and now our motorhome which we wish to drive here legally too. As residents of Spain, we can only drive legally for 30 days which is why we wish to re-matriculate.

If you ever wish to talk to me or practice your English which is very good, please send me a private message and I will be happy to help you.

Regards

Tara